Effective July 1, 2017
ADA Fare is $4.00
Non-ADA Demand Response fare is $6.00
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) ensures individuals with disabilities comparable transportation within ¾ of a local regular bus (fixed route.)
If both the beginning and ending points of a trip are within the ¾ mile of a local regular bus (fixed route) during the days and hours the route operates, it is an ADA Paratransit trip and the fare is $4.00. If not, it is a Non-ADA Demand Response trip, resulting in a $6.00 fare.
The County Connector fee remains $4.00.
Please know that the fare for your specific trip will be confirmed at the time of your reservation booking.
If you have specific questions, please visit
www.DartFirstState.com or call 1-800-553-3278,
- Elderly and Disabled Transit Advisory Committee (EDTAC)
- Fare Information
- Service Hours
- ADA Paratransit Application
- Eligibility Determination Appeals Request Form
- Strip Tickets
- Online Reservations
- Automated Phone Access
- No Show Passenger Procedure - Revised September 30, 2015
- Paratransit Riders Guide
- Visitor Registration Form
- Solicitud ADA para Servicios de Transporte Paralelo (Paratransit)
- Paratransit Application for the Elderly
- ADA Service Area Maps (for general purposes only) - service area pertaining to specific trip requests will be confirmed at the time of reservation.