Join DART for a Community Conversation!
In efforts to continually improve services and provide an enhanced customer experience, DART would like to hear from you. Please join DART for a Community Conversation where preliminary proposals will be presented regarding transit services in the Greater Middletown area to gain feedback, prior to finalizing proposals for public hearing workshops in 2020.
Wednesday, October 30
5 PM – 7 PM
Appoquinimink Library, Multipurpose Rooms A & B
651 N. Broad St., Middletown, DE 19709
Stop in any time during the hours above to join the conversation in group discussions or one-on-one with DART team members.
Topics will include:
- Route 43
- Split into two separate routes to better serve the area
- Routes 45 & 301
- All-day express service
- Improved local service to Dover
- Additional weekend service
- Route 46
- Extension from Glasgow/Newark to Middletown, replacing this portion of Route 302
- Route 47
- Additional services to Middletown and future Park & Ride
- Route 302
- Replacing service between Glasgow/Newark and Middletown with extension of Route 46, and adding more service between Middletown and Dover
Please bring your own topics, suggestions and ideas to the conversation!
Comments are due by November 30, 2019.
If an accommodation such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired or a language translator is needed, please call (302) 760-2827, one week in advance.
- Routes 43 & 63 Map
- Route 46 Map
- Routes 46 & 302 Map
- Route 47 Map
- Routes 301 & 311 Map
- Route 302 Map